Application Designer (m/f/d) UI UX – Digital Innovation Lab
In our Innovation Lab set up in cooperation with a leading construction company on our Convidera Campus, digital projects and ideas are tested, developed, and continuously revamped.
As a new business entity, the Innovation Lab brings to life forward-thinking business models and state-of-the-art SW solutions by leveraging our digital expertise. Backed by the infrastructure and expertise of two well established companies (Convidera and Partners), it provides a unique work environment that combines the strengths of an established leader with the agility and spirit of a start-up.
The Innovation Lab team is now seeking a passionate Application Designer (m/f/d) to join our crew of talented developers, consultants, and product managers. If you thrive on challenging yourself and being part of bringing to life new exciting software solutions, this must be the uplifting opportunity for you!
- Execution of all design stages from briefing and ideation to final hand-off of visual concepts to front-end developers
- Development and further improvement of high-quality user-friendly designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for all Web products across all online platforms (UI Pattern library)
- Collaboration with creative strategists, project managers and front-end developers to engineer, define, and implement innovative solutions for SW products direction, visuals and user experiences
- Translation of high-level clients and user requirements into interaction flows and artifacts as well as transformation of needs into intuitive, cool and functional user interfaces.
- Creation of storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and site maps and translation of these into effective and simple design ideas
- Ownership for the development and maintenance of the Design Guidelines as well as for the consistent execution of these across all consumers touchpoints.
- Conduction of user research, constant evaluation of user feedback and implementation of best practices
- A young multidisciplinary team with high degree of autonomy in driving digital solutions roadmap
- High level of responsibility and project accountability
- Flexible working hours in a relaxed and agile working environment
- Innovative working methods and collaborative spirit
- Extensive learning and personal development opportunities
- Fast decision-making with a flat hierarchy
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Communication Design, Interaction Design, or a related field.
- Several years of experience in application or web design (ideally in a well-established creative agency).
- Demonstrable proven UI design skills and versatile knowledge of SW product landscape through strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and usability tests.
- Excellent visual design skills with acute awareness of user needs, responsive design and mobile only.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Passion for all things digital, latest Application Design trends, testing techniques, and web products technologies
- Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies
- Fluency in English. Willingness to learn German.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you are interested in taking on this new challenge, please send your application via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
including your availability and salary requirement. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Judith Vielhaber, Head of HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Phone: +49 (221) 993 185 507