Application/Web Designer (m/f/d)
Convidera is currently seeking a talented Application Designer to join our innovative and forward thinking team of developers, consultants and product managers. If you thrive on growing and being part of bringing to life new exciting software solutions, this has to be an uplifting opportunity for you.
Essential functions and duties:
- Execution of all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to front-end developers
- Development of high-quality user-friendly designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for SAS applications
- Collaboration with designers, creative strategists and front-end developers to engineer, define and implement innovative solutions for SAS products direction, visuals and user experiences
- Conceptualization of original ideas outside of the box that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Translation of high-level clients and user requirements into interaction flows and artifacts as well as transformation of needs into intuitive, cool and functional user interfaces.
- Creation of storyboards, wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps and translation of these into effective communication interaction and design ideas
- Development and documentation of Design Guidelines, standards and best practices
- Creation and presentation of key milestone deliverables and designs to broader cross-functional and leadership teams
- Conduction of user research, constant evaluation of user feedback, Implementation of best practices for intuitive user interactions
- Timely delivery in accordance with budget estimates
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Communication Design, Interaction Design, or a related field.
- 3+ years in a professional application development role
- Demonstrable proven UI design skills and knowledge of SAP product landscape through strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps for SAS Solutions
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with acute awareness of user-system interaction
- Great communication skills to translate your work ideas into transparent and simple to-do’s for peers
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and SAS products technologies
- Experience in agile project delivery model
- Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation
- Proven team player with ability to navigate through a multidisciplinary, complex and fast-paced organization
- Fluency in English and German
Candidate must be located in and legally authorized to work in Germany. Convidera GmbH is unable to sponsor work visas.
If you are interested in taking on a new challenge, please send your application in German via E-mail including your availability and salary requirement. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org