Creative Strategist (m/f/d)
This role sits within the Convidera Creative Business Unit and is a highly critical and strategic position for the organization. The successful candidate will be at the heart of the creative process, working with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, develop, coordinate and deliver meaningful campaigns and creative solutions to support our clients’ brands with maximum digital impact.
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing and communication
- Continually inspire and excite our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions to uncover business needs and opportunities
- Uncover social media insights and develop creative solutions that will drive reach, engagement and influence for our top clients brands on relevant social media platforms
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams (consultants, content strategists, social media managers, online designers, digital business analysts and SW developers) to implement meaningful and innovative campaigns (Inc. social media creatives and formats, drive-to-store mechanics and promotions)
- Coordinate the creative development process (ideation, conceptualization, design, production, delivery, pitching), lead the creation and writing of appropriate campaign briefs and steer the on-time, on-brand, on-quality delivery
- Proactively propose and plan to address new market/brand opportunities.
- Work hands-on to produce meaningful, relevant and flawless creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in brand marketing in FMCG space or creative agency
- Obsession for everything and anything digital
- Deep understanding of brand marketing and how to build high impact strategies across multiple verticals
- Experience in setting conceptual & strategic directions for clients
- A strong passion for people and social communities, desire to uncover consumer behaviors, to help our clients connect with their communities and audiences in an impactful and emotional way
- Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of social media opportunities
- Passion for/ excellent judge of creative work
- Experience in creating content for web, mobile, social and emerging platforms from initial brief to completion.
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communications skills with ability to bring an idea to life and pitch it successfully to our clients
- Excellence in brief taking and project management
- Experience in senior client management
- Success in leading & inspiring teams
- Entrepreneurial attitude with can-do mentality
- Tact & assertiveness
- Fluent in German and English (non-negotiable)
Does this appeal to you? Then you have found the right place! The digital world is our home. Strategy, market economy and creativity, all come together. Communication is what fuels this world, and it is through team spirit that we are able to succeed. We devote ourselves passionately to the challenges we face throughout the digital transformation. Our goal: to always be one step ahead. Join a dynamic and professional company and set the grounds for a promising career.
Send your impressive application documents with your salary expectations (brutto per anum) via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org