HR Manager – Digital (m/f/d)
We’re are looking for a skilled yet hungry HR Manager who is ready to run the entire HR function in a start-up digital environment. The successful candidate will have the following focus areas:
- Responsibility for all aspects of Human Resources including the successful implementation of company strategy and growth objectives.
- Management of all Human Resources processes: Compensation & Benefits, Labor Relations, Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection, Planning & Succession, Organizational Climate.
- General administrative support to the Management Team.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Work actively in articulating and implementing HR core strategies in accordance with the strategic business plan.
- Identify change opportunities (people, process, structure) aligned to business goals across functions and clients; create plans to drive change initiatives and organizational effectiveness.
- Act as a change agent able to challenge but also to energize and motivate people, team and organizations.
- Ensure excellent staffing processes within Convidera – delivering a robust pipeline of high quality candidates and new hires into the organization, while monitoring and improving key staffing measures.
- Lead talent management processes for clients, ensuring identified actions are carried out to ensure a strong talent pipeline.
- Operate as a consultant to our clients by developing appropriate innovative talent management strategies.
- Steer and promote continuous improvements of the end-to-end HR processes: compensation, benefits, payroll and labor relations, training and development, recruitment and selection, communication and organizational climate.
- Assure updating, accuracy and compliance to all HR, contracts, records, documents, files and procedures.
- Monitor and report on employees’ attendance, HR System evaluations, and register employees’ vacations.
- Oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Work as a key player in employee and labor relations. Drive a positive employee relations environment.
- Be a role model for the Convidera Values and Behaviors. Drive the culture and behaviors across the business and teams. Act as a coach and trusted advisor.
Key Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Psychology
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in HR field with a strong command of overall HR operations (Profiling, Hiring, Performance Reviews…).
- Experience in start-up company preferred.
- Experience in software, consulting preferred.
- Experience in operating in a fast-paced, volatile and complex matrix organization in an agile environment.
- Personal skills and proven track record in interacting with millennial professionals.
- Experience in leading and managing successful organizational development and change initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices in Germany.
- Fluent in German AND English.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required
- Passion for all things Digital.
- A strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency and the ability to drive results in a matrixed organizational environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Strong Communication skills with demonstrated ability to positively influence others and develop trust within leadership team and broader organization.
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with employees across multiple functions and cultures.
- Decisive and assertive with the ability to be flexible and provide creative solutions in a complex, fast-paced, volatile environment.
- Demonstration of a high level of personal integrity.
Does this appeal to you? Then you have found the right place! The digital world is our home. Strategy, market economy and creativity, all come together. Communication is what fuels this world, and it is through team spirit that we are able to succeed. We devote ourselves passionately to the challenges we face throughout the digital transformation. Our goal: to always be one step ahead. Join a dynamic and professional company and set the grounds for a promising career.
Send your impressive application documents with your salary expectations (brutto per anum) via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org