At our Convidera Campus in Cologne we set up Innovation Labs in cooperation with leading medium-sized companies: Here, digital projects are continuously developed, from the idea to the implementation. With us, the strengths of an established market leader are combined with the agility and spirit of a start-up. As Growth Hacker / Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you will use your passion for digital marketing and technology to enable convidera to build up the marketing tech/automation landscape and scale marketing operations and campaigns. You will be responsible for the strategy, management, and execution of all aspects of marketing tech, including the integration of sales and communication tools. By managing integrations, build and execute all the marketing automation workflows, data enrichment processes, templates and segmentation, you will ensure the right messages reach the right audiences at the right time.
- You work together with marketing, sales and leadership teams to develop a coordinated, marketing automation strategy and build up the marketing tech stack.
- You create a new framework to identify marketing qualified leads and enrich data properly.
- You are able to create and implement a variety of digital assets (landing page, emails, webinars, retargeting, social media).
- You orchestrate, create, execute and scale up agile campaigns to maximise ROI and Customer Lifetime Value by using marketing automation stack.
- You define, analyse, monitor and report on KPI related to marketing automation and campaign performance.
- You improve the sync between the different tools and optimize lead scoring, routing, automation and CRM alignment.
- You are an expert on the latest trends, seek out industry best practices, and proactively incorporate relevant ideas and create regular growth marketing experiments.
What we offer You
- Diverse design possibilities of digital transformation for medium-sized companies in an innovative and competent consulting firm with excellent implementation competence in our Marketing Innovation Lab.
- A high degree of personal responsibility and the opportunity to actively shape our strategy and processes.
- An innovative education and training offer for your individual professional development of technical and leadership competencies.
- An international competent team that finds solutions in an independent way of working, enthusiastically supports you and relies on flat hierarchies.
- A committed, relaxed corporate culture without a dress code, with fresh fruits, water, soda and endless coffee.
- Flexible working hours, home office options and a top-notch working environment.
- Stylish offices in the heart of Ehrenfeld with loft, rooftop terraces and our Digital Campus.
What we expect
- Bachelors of Digital Marketing, Business, Computer Science or Communication
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (B2B preferred) and Marketing Automation (Hubspot preferred) with integration of CRM systems
- 3+ years of experience in campaign creation, UX, Testing & Optimization and HTML/CSS
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately monitor deadlines, dependencies and risk factors
- Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data and derive strategic decisions
- Understanding of the sales pipeline and inbound methodology from lead to conversion as well as how to use Marketing measures to steer the funnel
- Problem-solving maven, excellent troubleshooting and organizational skills, ability to think strategically while remaining hands-on
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- German fluency (mandatory), English (strongly preferred)
Sounds great? Great!
Please send your application documents and your salary expectations to email@example.com .
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Hannah Rendel, HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Telefon: +49 176 42790036