At our Convidera Campus in Cologne we set up Innovation Labs in cooperation with leading medium-sized companies: Here, digital projects are continuously developed, from the idea to the implementation. With us, the strengths of an established market leader are combined with the agility and spirit of a start-up.
Therefore, we are looking for You: As a designer with passion you work with us in an agile, multidisciplinary team. Together with product owners and developers you will take responsibility for the (further) development of our digital products. As a designer you are the representative of the users and the creative part of this team.
- As an experienced designer you take responsibility for the entire design process.
- Together with the Product Owner you make strategic observations and develop innovative design concepts and creative solutions.
- You deal with product requirements and user wishes and translate those into coherent concepts that harmonize the users' goals with the customers' requirements.
- You develop independently and iteratively wireframes, prototypes and designs.
- You have a passion for graphic realization of your designs and systematize your approaches in Design Systems. In doing so, you transport the character of the respective brand.
- You carry out both, qualitative and quantitative tests and keep yourself up-to-date on trends in order to measure and constantly improve the success of your designs.
- As a senior, you are happy to share your knowledge, drive creative development and ensure a consistent and target group-oriented image on all relevant channels and touchpoints.
What we offer You
- Diverse design possibilities of digital transformation for medium-sized companies in an innovative and competent consulting firm with excellent implementation competence in our Marketing Innovation Lab.
- A high degree of personal responsibility and the opportunity to actively shape strategy and processes.
- A new education and training offer for your individual professional development of technical and leadership competencies.
- An international competent team that finds solutions in an independent way of working, enthusiastically supports you and relies on flat hierarchies.
- A committed, relaxed corporate culture without a dress code, with fresh fruits, water, soda and endless coffee.
- Flexible trusted working hours, the option for home office and a state-of-the-art working environment.
- tylish offices in the heart of Ehrenfeld with a loft, a roof terrace and our Digital Campus.
What we expect from You
- A university degree in design (communication design, graphic design/web design, etc.), human-machine-interaction or media science.
- Several years of professional experience, in best case as in-house designer for digital products or in a (digital) agency.
- Creative, critical and above all, a visual approach to strategies and results.
- Experience in the research and test phase of product designs and profound knowledge in prototyping, wireframing and usability tests.
- Knowledge in the creation of complex multi-screen concepts.
- A good understanding of responsive designs on all devices.
- Strong communication skills and a solution-oriented approach.
- Very good English skills and Sketch are required.
Then please send your application documents and your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com .
We are looking forward to get to know you!
Hannah Rendel, HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Telefon: +49 (221) 993 185 507