The world of social networks, blogs and communities follows its own laws - we know which ones and how brands can use them. What sounds like classic management consulting is much more: In addition to strategic-theoretical consulting, we also actively support brands in the executive branch. Whether editing, creation or performance management and analysis, we offer the complete package from one source. And this is where YOU come in as a Brand & Creative Strategist with a wide range of development opportunities: This role reports to the Head of Digital Marketing and is a highly critical and strategic position for the organization. The successful candidate will be at the heart of the creative process, working with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, develop, coordinate and deliver meaningful campaigns and creative brand solutions to support our clients’ business models with maximum digital impact.
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing and communication.
- Continually inspire and excite our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed.
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions to uncover business needs and opportunities.
- Uncover social media insights and develop creative solutions that will drive reach, engagement and influence for our top clients brands on relevant social media and other online platforms.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams (consultants, content strategists, social media managers, web designers, digital business analysts and SW developers) to implement meaningful and innovative campaigns (Inc. social media creatives and formats, drive-to-store mechanics and promotions).
- Coordinate the creative development process (ideation, conceptualization, design, production, delivery, pitching), lead the creation and writing of appropriate campaign briefs and steer the on-time, on-brand, on-quality delivery.
- Proactively propose and plan to address new market/brand opportunities.
- Work hands-on to produce meaningful, relevant and flawless creative work.
What we offer You
- Diverse design possibilities of digital transformation for medium-sized companies in an innovative and competent consulting firm with excellent implementation competence in our Marketing Innovation Lab.
- A high degree of personal responsibility and the opportunity to actively shape strategy and processes.
- A new education and training offer for your individual professional development of technical and leadership competencies.
- An international competent team that finds solutions in an independent way of working, enthusiastically supports you and relies on flat hierarchies.
- A committed, relaxed corporate culture without a dress code, with fresh fruits, water, soda and endless coffee.
- Flexible trusted working hours, the option for home office and a state-of-the-art working environment.
- Stylish offices in the heart of Ehrenfeld with a loft, a roof terrace and our Digital Campus.
What we expect from You
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing or Equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in brand marketing in FMCG space or creative agency
- Obsession for everything and anything digital
- Deep understanding of brand marketing and how to build high impact strategies across multiple verticals
- Experience in setting conceptual & strategic directions for clients
- A strong passion for people and social communities, desire to uncover consumer behaviors, to help our clients connect with their communities and audiences in an impactful and emotional way
- Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of social media opportunities
- Experience in creating content for web, mobile, social and emerging platforms from initial brief to completion.
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communications skills with ability to bring an idea to life and pitch it successfully to our clients
- Excellence in brief taking, project management and senior client management
- Entrepreneurial attitude with can-do mentality and success in leading & inspiring teams
- Fluent in German and English (non-negotiable)
Then please send your application documents and your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com .
We are looking forward to get to know you!
Hannah Rendel, HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Telefone +49 (221) 993 185 507