On our Convidera Campus in Cologne we set up cutting-edge Innovation Labs in trust-based partnerships with leading medium-sized companies: Here we continuously develop digital projects from idea to implementation. With us, the strengths of an established market leader are combined with the agility and spirit of a start-up.
We are looking for You: As a passionate Senior Product Designer (m/f/d) you work with us in an agile, multidisciplinary team. Together with product owners and developers you will take responsibility for the (further) development of our digital products. As a designer you are the representative of the users and the creative part of this team.
- As an experienced designer you feel responsible for the entire design process.
- Together with the Product Owner you make strategic observations and develop innovative design concepts and creative solutions.
- You deal with product requirements and user wishes and translate those into coherent concepts that harmonize the users' goals with the customers' requirements.
- You develop independently and iteratively wireframes, prototypes and designs.
- You have a passion for graphic realization of your designs and systematize your approaches in Design Systems. In doing so, you transport the character of the respective brand.
- You carry out both, qualitative and quantitative tests and keep yourself up-to-date on trends in order to measure and constantly improve the success of your designs.
- As a senior, you are happy to share your knowledge, drive creative development and ensure a consistent and target group-oriented image on all relevant channels and touchpoints.
What we offer You
- Diverse design possibilities inside our digital transformation projects for medium-sized companies in an innovative and competent consulting firm with excellent implementation competence
- A high degree of personal responsibility and the opportunity to actively shape strategy and processes.
- A new education and training offer for your individual professional development of technical and leadership competencies.
- An international competent team that finds solutions in an independent way of working, enthusiastically supports you and relies on flat hierarchies.
- A committed, relaxed but high performance working culture without dress code offering free fruit, soda and an endless coffee pipeline.
- Flexible, trust-based working hours, the option for home office and a state-of-the-art working environment.
- Stylish offices in the heart of Ehrenfeld with loft, roof terraces and our Digital Campus.
What you bring along
- A university degree in design (communication design, graphic design/web design, etc.), human-machine-interaction or media science.
- Several years of professional experience, in best case as in-house designer for digital products or in a (digital) agency.
- Creative, critical and above all, a visual approach to strategies and results.
- Experience in the research and test phase of product designs and profound knowledge in prototyping, wireframing and usability tests.
- Knowledge in the creation of complex multi-screen concepts.
- A good understanding of responsive designs on all devices.
- Strong communication skills and a solution-oriented approach.
- Very good English skills and Sketch are required.
Then please send your application documents and your salary expectations via e-mail to email@example.com .
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Hannah Rendel, HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Telefon: +49 176 42790036