Content Manager / Online Editor International (m/f/d)
The world of social networks, blogs and communities follows its own rules. We know them – and how brands can leverage them to stand out. We are much more than a typical consulting firm: Beyond offering consulting in digital strategy, we support B2B and B2C brands in their creative and operational execution.
From content creation and storytelling to social media campaigns, community management and performance management, we cover the full spectrum of digital marketing. And this is where YOU come in – as a Content Manager international with a wide range of development opportunities.
What are Your tasks
- Content management and content editing: Present smart technology and lifestyle topics by exercising inspirational and effective storytelling; exchange intensively with clients on your editorials
- Develop and control channel strategies and steer the implementation
- Conceptualize web magazines and blogs, content categories, video formats and social media campaigns
- Research, select and interpret topics and content that are relevant for our clients’ business
- Create online articles on the basis of journalistic and SEO standards
- Manage and coordinate internal and external authors by exercising effective briefing, editing, publishing and posting of the produced content
- Copywrite professionally and effectively for social media channels, landing pages and product pages
- Set up and control editorial plans and their execution
- Exchange intensively and frequently with Performance Managers and Digital Business Analysts to keep track on your content’s ROI
What we offer You
- A high degree of personal responsibility and the opportunity to actively shape strategy and processes
- An international team that finds solutions independently, enthusiastically supports you and relies on flat hierarchies.
- A new education and training offer for your individual professional development of technical and leadership competencies.
- A committed, relaxed corporate culture without a dress code, with fresh fruits, water, soda and endless coffee.
- Flexible working hours, our brand new work-from-anywehere-concept and a state-of-the-art working environment.
- Stylish offices in the heart of Ehrenfeld with a loft, a roof terrace and our Digital Campus
What we expect from You
- You are an English native speaker or have excellent (C2) written and spoken English skills
- You have a university degree in Communication, Media, PR, Journalism, English Language Studies, Marketing or comparable education
- A journalistic or PR background builds your base as you have already worked in the field, have successfully completed internship(s) or comparable
- You have extensive experience in content and social media marketing or digital marketing and an excellent knowledge of the social media landscape and SEO standards
- Independent and successful project management is a given for you
- In your mind you are a marketer, and at heart you are storyteller!
Please send your application documents and your salary expectation to email@example.com.
Hannah Rendel, HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Phone: +49 176 42790036
We are looking forward to getting to know you!