Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
You have found the right place! At Convidera, we are passionately dedicated to the challenges we face in the digital transformation of our customers. Our purpose: Always be one step ahead to help successful companies to develop innovative products and a sustainable digital future. Become part of a dynamic team where the expertise of leading mid-sized companies meets the agility and spirit of a Start-Up.
As Senior Frontend Developer you combine the art of design with the art of programming. You work with UI/UX designers and build the bridge between graphic design and technical implementation. An average of 7 to 15 team members work in our squads: You bring a hands-on mentality with you and consider failure as an essential part of success? You take people as they are and integrate them into your thought and your work process? If you can identify yourself with all this, we would be happy to put the following responsibilities in your hands!
What are Your tasks
- You develop complex technical web-based software products.
- You develop and design new user-friendly functions.
- You write clear reusable codes.
- You help to maximize the speed and measurability of applications.
- You ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs and transfer screen designs to modern interfaces.
- You work and communicate closely with all developers and product designers to deliver web products on time, on budget and on high quality.
- To show our customers what we are able to, you create high-quality mockups and prototypes.
- You ensure our graphic standards and brand consistency.
- You share your knowledge with junior developers to help them to grow.
What we offer You
- Exciting possibilities of digital transformation for medium-sized businesses in an innovative consulting group with excellent implementation competence at our Digital Campus.
- An international team that finds solutions independently, supports you enthusiastically and relies on flat hierarchies.
- Cutting edge technology and a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Flexible trust working hours, the option of home office and a modern working environment.
- A comprehensive education and training program for your individual professional development.
- A committed, relaxed corporate culture without any dress code, with fresh fruit, water, soda and an endless coffee pipeline.
- Stylish offices in the heart of Cologne Ehrenfeld with a loft, a roof terrace and our Digital Campus to expand your network and know-how.
What we expect from You
- You have a passion for coding, digital products and a "can do" mentality.
- You have a university degree in information technology and at least 5 years of experience as a developer.
- You have successfully worked as a front-end developer in a highly dynamic, agile and complex environment (squads).
- You know how to work on ideas 'from the scratch' and create, test and maintain software products in order to optimize their performance.
- You are willing to be the first point of contact when it comes to improving the technical skills of your colleagues.
- Your deep understanding of the entire web development process (design, programming and deployment) characterizes you as a senior developer.
- You have a very good understanding of aesthetic layouts, which allows you to easily use image editing tools.
- You have heard of SEO principles before.
- Very good English skills round off your profile.
Please send your application documents and your salary expectation to email@example.com.
Hannah Rendel, HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Phone: +49 176 42790036
We are looking forward to getting to know you!