International Senior Online Editor / Content Manager (m/f/d) - Full Time / Part Time (25h)
The world of social networks, blogs and communities follows its own rules. We know them – and how brands can leverage them to stand out. We are much more than a typical consulting firm: Beyond offering consulting in digital strategy, we support B2B and B2C brands in their creative and operational execution. From content creation and storytelling to social media campaigns, community management and performance management, we cover the full spectrum of digital marketing. And this is where YOU come in – as a *Senior Editor / Content Manager International *with a wide range of development opportunities.
What are Your tasks
- You are part of our online editorial team and stay in close contact with our customers (up to C-level).
- You develop and control the implementation of content and channel strategies
- You create web magazines and blogs, content tracks, video formats and social media campaigns.
- You independently write online articles according to common journalistic and SEO standards as well as texts for social media channels, in German and English.
- The briefing of internal and external authors, as well as the management (editing, preparation, coordination, posting) of produced content is in your responsibility.
- You research, select and interpret topics and content that are relevant to the customer.
- You create editorial plans and control the release processes.
- You will work closely in a team, cooperate with performance managers and analysts and take over sub-projects
What we offer You
- A highly innovative and competent work environment in a strategic consulting firm with excellent implementation skills.
- A high degree of personal responsibility and the opportunity to actively shape strategy and processes.
- An international motivated team that finds solutions independently, enthusiastically supports you and relies on flat hierarchies.
- A new education and training offer for your individual career planning and development of professional and leadership skills.
- A committed, relaxed corporate culture without a dress code, with fresh fruits, water,
soda and endless coffee.
- Flexible trusted working hours, a very flexible home office model and a state-of-the-art working environment.
- Stylish offices in the heart of Cologne with a loft, roof terraces and our Digital Campus.
What we expect from You
- You have a university degree in Media, PR, journalism, German language and literature, English language and literature, Marketing or comparable.
- A journalistic or PR background builds your base as you have already worked in the field, have successfully completed internship(s) or comparable
- You do speak German and English at native speaker level and are able to write professional journalistic texts in both languages.
- Independent and successful project management is a given for you.
- You like to work in teams and in an agile working environment.
- In your mind you are a marketer, and at heart you are storyteller!
Please send your application documents and your salary expectation to email@example.com.
Hannah Rendel, HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Phone: +49 176 42790036
We are looking forward to getting to know you!