At our Convidera Campus in Cologne we set up Innovation Labs in cooperation with leading medium-sized companies: Here, digital projects are continuously developed, from the idea to the implementation. With us, the strengths of an established market leader are combined with the agility and spirit of a start-up.
Therefore, we are looking for You: As a Product Designer (m/f/d) with passion, you work with us in an agile, multidisciplinary team.
As a part of a digital-oriented family, we often find ourselves working in multiple projects spanning multiple domains. This gives us the opportunity to use the right solution for the right problem. To be good at that, we foster continuous learning and have built a fail-safe environment for team building and learning. We are not eager just want to know ‘what’ - we want to understand ‘why’.
What are Your tasks
As a Product Designer you will work in an agile and multidisciplinary team. Together with our Product Owners and Software Developers you take responsibility as one team for (further) development of digital products and services. As a Designer you represent the users and are the creative part of the team:
- You are relying on user-focused methodologies while dealing with user requests
- You can enrich strategical and entrepreneurial deliberation
- You can transform your vision in coherent concepts, in order to bring the objectives of your users and the strategical plans in harmony
- You are creating iterative UI Designs & Prototypes
- You are shaping creative approaches for graphical realisation of your designs
- You are systemizing your approaches into design systems in close collaboration with our developers
- You are creating prototypes and execute tests in order to verify the success of
Please send your application documents and your salary expectation to email@example.com.
Hannah Rendel, HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Phone: +49 176 42790036
We are looking forward to getting to know you!