You have found the right place! At Convidera, we are passionately dedicated to the challenges we face in the digital transformation of our customers. Our purpose: Always be one step ahead to help successful companies to develop innovative products and a sustainable digital future. Become part of a dynamic team where the expertise of leading mid-sized companies meets the agility and spirit of a Start-Up.
As Senior Frontend Developer you combine the art of design with the art of programming. You work with UI/UX designers and build the bridge between graphic design and technical implementation. An average of 7 to 15 team members work in our squads: You bring a hands-on mentality with you and consider failure as an essential part of success? You take people as they are and integrate them into your thought and your work
process? If you can identify yourself with all this, we would be happy to put the following responsibilities in your hands!
What are Your tasks
- Work on the implementation of complex features in B2B and B2C SaaS solutions.
- Cooperate with skilled developers, product owners and designers to ship new components and features.
- Draft architectural decisions together with the Tech Lead and explore new technologies.
- Together with our designers you will be maintaining and refining our design system by monitoring the introduction of new design elements to maintain overall consistency.
- Working closely with designers and product owners to find the right level of abstraction for components.
- Continuously updating the code base, including optimization of loading times, developer experience, and ensuring SSR compatibility.
- Staying in touch with other teams as they will use the design system as a dependency in their work.
- Perform technical feasibility assessments on implementation proposals.
- Analyze and estimate problems with your team.
- Review code from the rest of the team and your frontend peers.
- Be a source of knowledge and inspiration for others.
Together with you we want to
- ...explore, plan and implement e2e testing into our frontends.
- ...continue decoupling frontend from backend code.
- ...bring our software solutions to better mobile and offline use through the
power of PWA.
- ...implement a completely remote development environment for the frontend
of our application.
What we offer You
- Exciting possibilities of digital transformation for medium-sized businesses in an innovative consulting group with excellent implementation competence at our Digital Campus.
- An international team that finds solutions independently, supports you enthusiastically and relies on flat hierarchies.
- Cutting edge technology and a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Flexible trust working hours, the option of home office and a modern working environment.
- A comprehensive education and training program for your individual professional development.
- A committed, relaxed corporate culture without any dress code, with fresh fruit, water, soda and an endless coffee pipeline.
- Stylish offices in the heart of Cologne Ehrenfeld with a loft, a roof terrace and our Digital Campus to expand your network and know-how.
What we expect from You
- Excellent coding skills and experience of more than 5 years
- Proven track record of building complex web user interfaces and shipping quality products to users
- A deep understanding of design and UI/UX skills
- Significant knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, inclusive of SASS
- Solid background in working with server-side web frameworks (Nuxt.js)
- Experience with packaging for npm and semantic versioning
- Familiarity with networking, HTTP APIs and development tools such as Git/GitHub and Docker
- Profound knowledge of build systems and corresponding tools (Webpack,Rollup, Babel, Vue-clie)
- Implementation experience of tracking and analytics as well as technical SEO principles
- Passion about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the code base in check
- Strong english speaking skills.
Need excellent senior JS (vue.js) software engineer, 5+ yrs experience, governance of design system (vue.js , SASS, Semver, Webpack) for complex B2B2C SaaS solutions. Deep overall technical understanding. Knowledge of server-side web frameworks (nuxt.js) needed as well as Git/Github and Docker. Strong english compulsory.
Please send your application documents and your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hannah Rendel, HR
Convidera GmbH, Stolberger Str. 90 D ∙ 50933 Köln
Phone: +49 176 42790036
We are looking forward to getting to know you!